IHOMSA fundraising activities
Financial Report 2021-2022
Fundraising activity in the 2021-22 school year was again impacted by the effects of Covid-19, limiting the number of events that were able to take place in the early part of the school year.
- £2,762.18 The Christmas activities in school
- £163.50 Christmas Wreath making activity
- £770.44 Mother’s Day stall
- £756.81 Father’s Day stalls
- £1,282.36 ‘Break the Rules Day’
- £1,100.22 The Marathon Challenge in June (including Gift Aid, via JustGiving)
- £5,541.53 Summer Family Night
- £247.73 Amazon Smile
- £462.20 EasyFundraising.org
- £306.05 Sainsbury’s collection tins
- £3,124 The 100 Club
Total raised: £15,443.12
Overall, IHOMSA’s net income for the 2021/2022 financial year is very positive at £15,443.12. The year-end balance across all accounts, and subject to reconciliation of the 100 Club draws and payments, was £36,506.37.
- £1,000 donation to IHOMSCPS for end of school year events activities
School year 2022-2023
- Requests for purchases:
In total Miss Clark has asked for £5,560 to fund the below activities:
- £4,500 Forest School - sessions in school as well as equipment to continue to run the sessions solus after training (full detail below).
- £500 Awning for Year 1 – to enable outdoor sessions to be held.
- £560 Storage boxes for lost property and second-hand uniform shop – 2x large boxes, smaller boxes to pack inside and padlocks.
- Further contribution towards setting up topic boxes with topic specific books and artefacts to support pupils across the school.
- Activities so far:
- £ 300 pumpkin design competition
- £1,550 Break the rules day
- 25th November (Friday) non-uniform day
- Christmas Raffle
- 9th December (Friday) Christmas Games Day
Total money raised in Autumn term: £4,100
- Future activities:
Donations Miss Clark has asked for money for the following:
£3.5k for supporting refurb of the SEN room at school
£1.1k for topic books for every year group
We also discussed resurfacing the playground as the big project - it’s massive, she’s going to get quotes but anticipates c.£90k - so one to discuss supporting and how we balance the smaller contributions with helping towards this
Events - we’ve agreed on:
TBC Feb 10th or 24th - break the rules day Miss Clark is confirming at school
17th March - Mother’s Day stall (need 1 person to help field the kids, likely last the morning, if there’s a volunteer?)
Potentially a fashion event with Katie and May in spring term - date tbc
20th April school disco - we’re not providing any snacks but will be putting out a note for volunteers to the school (will need c.10 to cover 3:15-6:15 - or in shifts)
16th June Father’s Day stall
Summer Family Night - Miss Clark is scoping dates to lock in
Potentially a dealing with menopause/perimenopause symptoms and nutritional advice - with wine social night at some point