Did you know that over the years IHOMSA has raised over £100,000! A fantastic feat I'm sure you'll agree and one which has meant that the charity has contributed to a variety of equipment and facilities that each and every child - past, present and future - benefits from.
GOALS ANS ACHIEVEMENTS
- Requests for purchases (in total Miss Clark has asked for £5,560 to fund the below activities):
- £4,500 Forest School - sessions in school as well as equipment to continue to run the sessions solus after training (full detail below).
- £500 Awning for Year 1 – to enable outdoor sessions to be held.
- £560 Storage boxes for lost property and second-hand uniform shop – 2x large boxes, smaller boxes to pack inside and padlocks.
- Fundraising activities so far:
- £300 - pumpkin design competition
- £1,551.75 - Break the rules day
- 25th November (Friday) non-uniform day (donations towards Christmas Raffle)
- £721.20 - Christmas Raffle
- £792.57 - 9th December (Friday) Christmas Games Day
- £361.19 - 17th March - Mother's Day stall
- £527.89 - School Disco
- £99.01 - Fashion Night
Total money raised in Autumn&Spring 2022/2023 term: £4,785.61
- Future financial contributions (donations Miss Clark has asked for money for the following):
- £3.5k for supporting refurb of the SEN room at school
- £1.1k for topic books for every year group
- request for maths resources for all year groups cuisenaire rods £734.99 (21boxes)
- portable shade for playground eg to cover the kids for sports day
We also discussed resurfacing the playground as the big project - it’s massive, she’s going to get quotes but anticipates c.£90k - so one to discuss supporting and how we balance the smaller contributions with helping towards this.
- Future fundraising activities:
- 16th June - Father’s Day stall
- TBA - Break The Rules day
- 30th June - Summer Family Night
- Autumn 2023 - Menopause/Perimenopause Social Evening, date TBA
IHOMSA FINANCIAL REPORT 2021-2022
Fundraising activity in the 2021-22 school year was again impacted by the effects of Covid-19, limiting the number of events that were able to take place in the early part of the school year.
• £2,762.18 The Christmas activities in school
• £163.50 Christmas Wreath making activity
• £770.44 Mother’s Day stall
• £756.81 Father’s Day stalls
• £1,282.36 ‘Break the Rules Day’
• £1,100.22 The Marathon Challenge in June (including Gift Aid, via JustGiving)
• £5,541.53 Summer Family Night
• £247.73 Amazon Smile
• £462.20 EasyFundraising.org
• £306.05 Sainsbury’s collection tins
• £3,124 The 100 Club
Total raised: £15,443.12
Overall, IHOMSA’s net income for the 2021/2022 financial year is very positive at £15,443.12. The year-end balance across all accounts, and subject to reconciliation of the 100 Club draws and payments, was £36,506.37.
• £1,000 donation to IHOMSCPS for end of school year events activities
Immaculate Heart of Mary School Association Registered Charity Number 1167473